Random Things to Know:
• I'm a big fan of Bigfoot
• I'm a giant nerd with degrees in Communications and English
• I like tiny versions of big things and big versions of tiny things
• I married my favorite person -- he's also an actor and probably funnier that I am
• My husband always agrees to be in my shows even though I tend to write roles for him in which he isn't wearing pants
• My son is definitely funnier than me
Fun Things to Do:
• Listen to me on the Stories Found podcast!
• Watch me tell my most popular story: The Vagina-Mommy Incident
• Watch me tell a story about almost being attacked by peacocks at a show surrounded by the very same peacocks
• Check out what I've been up to on my notable works page
• Check out my plays on New Play Exchange
Find me at these other seedy internet joints:
Stories Found - We Do Funny Stuff
I'm proud to be the co-founder of Stories Found, a a comedy production company in Austin, Texas.
Stories Found has a brand new storytelling podcast! Each episode features a different writer or storyteller and their weird, funny, and mostly true stories. Make sure to submit your own story and be a featured storyteller in a future episode!